Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Evernote

Evernote is a useful tool that I was very hesitant to start using at first. Part of me thought that I was going to be a little overwhelmed with it and another part of me just had no idea how it worked. After some investigating and video watching, I learned more about the ability of Evernote and how effective it is.



Evernote allows users to add files, pictures, voice messages, etc. to their own page. Similar to a blog, everything a person posts is set up chronologically, however, there is a search option for someone to find notes that they put up awhile ago.

A strong point of Evernote is that all of the notes can be accessed through multiple devices. This will allow someone to add a note from their computer and be able to access it through their smartphone or tablet.

For more information visit Evernote.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment