Tuesday, August 6, 2013

DropBox

Running out of space on your computer? Do you want to save files between multiple devices with ease? 

Then Dropbox might be the solution you're looking for. It is a cloud based system for storing pictures, videos, files, and much more. Dropbox can be used through the internet, on your computer, or on any smartphone or tablet. The advantage of this is that anything you save on your computer can be accessed through your other devices and vice versa. I use this application on my phone and every time I take a picture it automatically gets sent to Dropbox so that I can access it through any device.



Google Images: Dropbox



Dropbox can be used for free and you can earn up to 2GB worth of space. However, if you would like more space you can upgrade from anywhere to 100, 200, to 500 GB of space which start around $10 per month.

This is an excellent tool to save information across all different platforms. Visit Dropbox.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment